Thursday, January 31, 2013

Picking up where I left off...

I know, I know! Long time no hear, huh! I PROMISE...new year, new start! I'm working on a few exciting things SOoooo 'til I'm able to reveal what's to come in 2013...take a look at what the remainder of my 2012 consisted of for me:







Cowboys game w/ the  mister


Farewll lunch and toast at Glorias for a friend moving to London


Paintballing for the 1st time. Painfully fun!


Neimen Marcus shoot. Guiseppe's on the table...


Neimen Marcus studio shoe room


Clothes galore...photoshoot ready


Behind the scenes of a lookbook shoot for Imperfect Concepts


Another first...ziplinning


A collaboration with my friend Geniese for a magazine


Fun times walking to Save the boobies in the Race for the Cure 2012


Me werking while I'm working :-)




A TRUE white Christmas home in Arkansas


Playing dress up in my awesome thrift find...COBALT BLUE LEATHER PANTS!


Jumped on the "Fifty shades of Gray-bandwagon"


New Years Eve toast amongst great friends. Farewell 2012, it was amazing...
Hello 2013...Lets make this great!


No comments:

Post a Comment