Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tag..I'M IT!

My friend Tracy from iHeartTknight tagged me in her Bloggers Purse Tag and I have graciously accepted. Soooo...Here we go:



The Bag of Choice:

Today I just so happened to be carrying a Balenciaga inspired bag in brown. Definitely not one of my flashiest bags but still cute nonetheless.





The Contents:







This is pretty much what I carry everyday. So yes, when I switch purses DAILY, I the babies go with me. It may not seem like a lot but I can definitely pack a purse like the best of em LOL! Here's my list:







1. My leopard bag
 It actually houses a smaller version of itself on the inside which holds my ....Ummmm..."Womanly Things"  if you know what I mean LOL. Also inside are my go-to lip glosses and lip balm, floss, a couple hand sanitizer, Evian spray and Ibuprofen. 



2. Keys and Mase 
 Keys for my apartment, my car and my parents house in Arkansas, a cute silver "b" that I've had since high school and mase my mom bought me when I moved to Dallas. Gotta love mommies and their paranoia  :-)


3.Gum
A MUST! I eat way to much garlic and onions SMH!



4. A pair of shades 
This cute pair I instagrammed about. They are inspired by the Prada Baroque sunnies from line S'S 2011 line. These also change depending on which purse I'm carrying and clothes I'm wearing. After all, all coordinating accessories are a must as well, right!



5. Specs and Case
I'm new to the corrective eyeglasses gang and these bad boys cost a pretty penny so I MUST protect them.



6. Lotion 
This one is from Victoria's Secret. Smells. I usually stock up during sales and rotate them in depending on what scent I'm coveting at the time.



7. My wallet.
 I'm not really a pink person but I love this Nicole Miller wallet because of the print and the practicality of it. It's made just like a HOBO wallet...without the cost of course. 



8. My NEW business cards...
they match my blog, of course!



9. iPhone charger and earbuds
Another MUST!



And there you have it! This was pretty painless so I guess I'll keep the TAG going. Until next time!


XoXo,

Stylishly Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment