Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Battle Wounds...

So for the past 3 days, I've been slaving over my iPhone, laptop and work computer looking for the perfect army jacket. Literally, I've spent countless hours searching for online options, stalking people on instagram trying to find out where exactly they snagged theirs and cleaning my wounds from kicking myself for not starting this journey earlier (i.e. the title Battle wounds lol). While I've found more affordable options, there seems to always be something that just isn't quite right with them...either they're way too expensive, they just don't give off that "vintage-y" feeling I'm longing for OR I'm left feeling skeptical on which size to order for the perfect slouchy feel...SIGH! So this weekend I'm taking matters in my on hands, well, I putting my hands on the steering wheel rather and driving out to a few Army Surplus stores to pick up one and try customizing it myself. I'll let you guys know what I find but until then take at look at some street-stylers battling the streets in their gorgeous fatigues.

1 comment:

  1. I too am looking for a camo jacket... I've been scouring the goodwills and haven't run up on one yet. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete