Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall 2012 wish list

Here's my fall/winter wish list. Some items are those I've spotted on street stylers/bloggers and thought "Geez, i need that" and others are items I've lusted over & just hadn't found EXACTLY what I'm looking for yet. Anywho, here we go:





The beige leather jacket is one of those items that I've seen on street stylers & bloggers. It's such a gorgeous neutral color & can be dressed up or down, easily.


The denim jacket with leather sleeves: I've been in love with this style for a few seasons & hadn't quite found the right one...well, the right one in my budget. I've seen a DIY on Pinterest Soooo if all fails I can see another project in my future.


I'm gaga over these calf wedge booties in the burgundy/oxblood hue.
To. Die. For.
Oxblood is going to be HUGE this fall/winter season! I've already jumped on board with the lipstick & polish so hopefully my feet are next.


I know, I know...the wedge sneakers can be found anywhere and you're thinking, "Just hop on to practically any website & just snag a pair, Brittany!"... but this leather pair is a refresher of the norm that is suede, don't ya think?


The leopard blazer: This actually came me watching the VMA's. The hilarious host Kevin Hart sported one and immediately wanted to jack him for his lol.

Last but not least, the neon pointy pump. They're everywhere & I think I found a pair that's perfect for me. Perhaps these will be deleted from the "Wish List" & added to my shoe closets.

No comments:

Post a Comment