Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stylishly Britt "IT" girl: Miroslava Duma

While majority of the fashion weeks of the world  are behind us (there's a few more days of Milan Fashion week then Paris fashion week will be the last) I have to admit that I am still clinging and excited to see what street-styleRS are wearing.

For the past 5 years, this has pretty much been my constant routine: I take to my computer, now my iPhone,  and flip through various blogs and magazine sites to view the hundreds of snapshots of the attendees of the shows. Its pretty safe to say that of each of those 5 years there is always the face of a lady that I've actually come quite smitten with...Miroslava Duma. I have come accustomed to seeing her perfectly-styled petite frame plastered on my screen, no matter the website. I love that she's super girly and yet slightly edgy as she LOVES to play with color and is known to be spotted with the  hottest "IT" accessory!




Who is my fashion "IT" girl, you ask? Well, Mrs. Duma's claim to international fame was as an editor for Harper's Bazaar (Russia). While she has left the couveted position behind, she now freelances for magazines in Russia such as OK! and Glamour. Of course, while not working behind a computer, Ms. Thang struts her stuff and serves it for the masses and inspire fashionistas like me to write about her... Damn, you Mirolslava!

Check below some candids from my "IT" girl below and keep in mind some of these photos are literally from 2008 and 2009...she quite the trend-predictor, right?!









 XoXo,

Stylishly Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment